One of the most controversial business models in recent history is that of the sweepstakes Internet cafe. Lots of people want to know more about the risks and rewards of starting an Internet cafe with sweepstakes software. With this in mind, SweepsCoach has put together a comprehensive list in an attempt to outline the top SIX DANGERS of opening a SWEEPSTAKES INTERNET CAFE.
Writers and reporters love the topic because it can be emotionally charged. The story of the Internet cafe with sweepstakes that can appear to be gambling–but often are NOT gambling–tends to rile people up. Some readers are excited about a new business idea that can generate a tremendous amount of profit. Others cry “foul”, claiming that because the sweepstakes promotions are designed to imitate slot machines that the whole thing is a crime. The story creates strong opinions and controversy–which is exactly what writers and reporters are hoping for.
Whether you’re simply curious about the viability of this business model, extremely interested in getting into the industry, or think the entire concept should be banned, you may find it interesting to learn the TOP SIX biggest DANGERS faced by those who open Internet cafes. This article will identify those risks, explain them in detail, and outline the best ways to eliminate them so that you can have a successful venture. Now that the stage is set let’s move on to our list:
- >>INTRODUCTION: TOP 6 SWEEPSTAKES DANGERS > YOU ARE HERE <
- RAIDED and closed by law enforcement
- Forced OUT OF BUSINESS due to low revenue
- Taken advantage of with BOGUS STARTUP COSTS
- Overwhelmed by TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, complex systems, & no support
- SWINDLED by smooth-talking sweepstakes salesmen
- Robbed by employees due to POOR REPORTING and control
- CONCLUSION: Thriving in a dangerous world
Enough of the introduction, let’s get to the good stuff!