Sweepstakes Live Webinar Schedule
What is a Webinar? "Webinar" is short for "Web-based Seminar". It is a presentation, lecture, or workshop that is transmitted over the web (or telephone).
Recently SweepsCoach has been flooded with new business inquiries. We were already swamped because 1) this industry is growing like crazy, and 2) we supply the only web-based sweepstakes platform in existence (this is a big deal). Then, not long ago, a few articles were published about our company (Business Week and MSNBC) that drove interest through the roof. Everybody wants to know more about our PromoGames sweepstakes games and our unique Totem unit! We're THRILLED that everyone is contacting us and are busy staffing up to handle all the calls.
We have recently organized a series of FREE, LIVE Webinars (seminars) that have been designed to cover a variety of industry-specific topics.
Once you REGISTER for a Webinar, you can call in BY PHONE or access the Webinar on your Computer.
Track 1: Making Money with Sweepstakes Promotions
Track 1 covers all the basics and is designed to be the first sweepstakes Webinar you attend. In this course we dive into industry and product-specific details--so even those who have already been in the business for a while will learn a lot.
Track 1 Topics Include:
- What are sweepstakes promotions?
- This looks like gambling--how can it be legal?
- Where is it legal?
- Who are the players in the industry and what is the role of SweepsCoach?
- How much does it cost to get into the business?
- How much revenue can you expect to generate in this business?
- Next steps: How do I get started?
- Q&A Session
Upcoming Track 1 Webinars:
Track 2: Distributing the Sweepstakes Platform & Totems
Once you have participated in the first Webinar, you may find yourself saying "GREAT! I want to become a Distributor and SELL the sweepstakes concept! Now what?" This second Webinar will answer that question and more.
Track 2 Topics Include:
- SweepsCoach product advantages
- "Three Pillars" that support the SweepsCoach platform
- Quick Totem review (including pricing and availability)
- Anatomy of a Totem
- Pricing, profit, and how you make money
- Where to place Totems
- Selling techniques
- Next steps; how do I get started?
- Q&A Session
Upcoming Track 2 Webinars:
AFTER COMPLETING the TRACK 1 WEBINAR, CONTACT SWEEPSCOACH for DETAILS about the TRACK 2 Webinar!